Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008

If you could see me now


I'm preparing a book report about the book "If you could see me now" by Cecelia Ahern who was born in 1981 in Dublin. The book was published in November 2005 and became an international bestseller.

I chose this book because I like the stories of Cecelia Ahern. If you start reading a book from her you can't stop reading it because it's written in a very romantic and sentimental way.

About the story: The story is set in Ireland, in a small town County Cork. The protagonist is Elizabeth Egan who's very ordinary and organized life is due for some changes. She lives with her sister Saoirse and her nephew Luke in a big house. Saoirse is the mother of Luke but she doesn't care for him because she is very crazy and drinks a lot of alcohol.
When Luke begins to believe in an imaginary friend called Evan, Elizabeth thinks that Luke also gets crazy as his mother ...

In this posting I would like to give you a little preview of what the book is about. I hope you'll get interested and read it. I think it is dead good.

Keine Kommentare: